Emergency Preparedness Week is an annual event that takes place each year during the first full week of May. This year it takes place from May 6 - 12, 2018.
Emergency Preparedness Week is a national awareness campaign coordinated by Public Safety Canada and is about increasing individual preparedness - by knowing the risks, making a plan and preparing a kit you can be better prepared for an emergency.
More information on Emergency Preparedness can be found by clicking on anyone of the following PDF files:
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS BOOK - PART 1
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS BOOK - PART 2
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS GUIDE 2018
- EMERGENCY INFORMATION FOR SENIORS
- FAMILY EMERGENCY HANDBOOK