- The 2022 Financial Plan Public Hearing is scheduled to take place at 6:30pm on Monday, May 2, 2022. More details to come on location and format of the hearing.
- The tax statements should be mailed out in June if everything runs on schedule. We will update this page once statements are mailed.
- 2022 property taxes are due on Monday, October 31, 2022.
- The property tax year runs from January 1st to December 31st
- Supplementary tax statements are issued in Spring and Fall to properties that have changes in assessment due to new construction or renovations which were not reflected on the annual tax statement.
Click Here to view 2021 Tax Mill Rates
If you do not receive your annual statement by late June, please contact our office so that we can send you a copy. Tax statements are mailed to every property owner on record at the time of printing. If you do not receive your tax statement, it is possible that we do not have your current mailing address. This also means that you might not be receiving important notices and circulars throughout the year. It is your responsibility to keep your address current with us.
You must make your payment(s) on or before the due date to avoid penalty, whether you physically received your tax statement or not.
New to the R.M. of Taché?
If you have purchased your property this year and do not receive a tax statement by late June, please contact our office and we will send you a copy. We do not automatically reissue tax statements to purchasers. It is your lawyer’s responsibility to inform you of your tax obligations, but we will be happy to assist you in providing the information you need if you are missing it. Dial 204-878-3321 ext 101 for property tax-related questions or send an email to [email protected]
Questions regarding your property assessment?
The Steinbach Assessment Services Branch maintains the property valuations in the RM of Taché. If you have any questions with respect to your property value, you can visit their website at https://web22.gov.mb.ca/mao/public/search_select.aspx
or contact them by telephone at 204-326-9896 or 1-866-216-9342.