Main content of the website

Crop Residue Burning Request

NOTE: Contact the Fire Department Monday thru Friday to request a crop residue burn permit. Provide a minimum of 48 hours notice before you want to burn.  Please be aware that by submitting this request it does not automatically provide you with the authority to burn.  

Province of Manitoba Crop Residue Burning Authorization Website

Manitoba‘s Controlled Crop Residue Burning Program

Province of Manitoba Burning Restrictions

Crop Residue Burn Permit Request Form