Come play at one of Manitoba's best country courses just minutes from Winnipeg.
Nestled on the banks of the Seine River, Lorette Golf Course is a relaxing place to tee off and "putt” all your troubles away. This Public golf course is located only a 15-minute drive from the Mint in Winnipeg, giving you a timely access to the comfort, beauty, quiet and calming atmosphere you’d expect from one of Winnipeg, Manitoba’s best golf courses.
Lorette's 9-hole layout is only 8 minutes from Winnipeg Perimeter Highway. Take #1 East and then 207 South.
A complete golf facility:
information about their hours, rates, and events, please check their website: lorettegolfcourse.ca
- Home of the ClubMaker - Manitoba's best know custom club fitter and repair center with customers coming from across Canada and the United States
- Two "Class A" club makers with over 30 years experience of improving your game
- Individual and group lesson's from well respected Jacques Lavack, CPGA Golf professional since 1981
- Lush fairways, challenging greens ranked in the top 5 in Manitoba
- A TRUE all weather course - cart paths tee-to-green on every hole!
- Newly renovated with over $250,000 in course improvements.
150 Fairway Drive
Email: [email protected]