- Do I need a permit for a pool? Yes, if your pool is 24 inches or deeper, a permit is required. To print permit application please click HERE
- Do I need a permit for a fence? No, however, some restrictions may apply regarding height, style and location. Please contact the RM for further information.
- How long does it take until a permit is issued? It can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks, from the date all the necessary documents are received.
- Do I need a permit for a deck? Yes, whether the deck is attached or not, a permit is required for covered or open decks.
Construction Requirements please click HERE
To print permit application please click HERE
- Do I need a permit for plumbing? Yes, a permit is required for all new installs or when changing, modifying, or increasing the plumbing system. To print permit application please click HERE
- Do I need a permit for electrical? Yes, this can be obtained by contacting Manitoba Hydro.
- How do I obtain my registration for a septic tank and field? This can be obtained by contacting Environmental Conservation and Water Stewardship.
- Can I have a wood burning stove in my garage (attached or detached)? As per the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Chapter 12 Section 12.2.4 Solid fuel-burning appliances shall not be installed in any garage.
- What documents are required from me to apply for permit? To ease this process for you when making application for a building permit, we have prepared a check list for the purpose. CHECKLST