Rural Municipality of Taché

Departments & Services

Variance Orders & Conditional Uses
An application for a Variance Order or Conditional Use shall be made to a Planning & Development Officer and must be accompanied by any supporting material (Site plan, Floor Plan, Elevations etc.) and fees required by Council.
The Planning & Development Officer may issue a Minor Variance Order which allows an applicant to vary the height, distance, area, size of intensity of use requirements and the number of parking spaces by no more than 15 percent.
Any Variance that exceeds 15 percent of the minimum or maximum requirements must apply for a Major Variance Order which is reviewed by Council at the Regular Development and Planning Meetings.
Please contact a Planning & Development Officer to begin the Variance Order and/or Conditional Use Application.